- Rebooting Basics
- Tools for Change
- Porn FAQs
- ED & Porn
- Gary's Page
Age 26 - 90 days: ED not healed, but many other benefits
Submitted by admin on Wed, 01/30/2013 - 15:11
First of all I salute this forum, it has been a life changer so far and I commend all my brothers and sisters on this path of self improvement. - It's been 90 days today and I first started June 2012. So after 90 days.. have I met the girl of my life? NO do I have soaring libido? NO do I wake up every morning with wood? NO. I was using wood as a general measure to see when my libido would return and it hasn't... :(
Am I upset? yesterday I was when I was thinking about the last 3 months and to think I'm not fully recovered. I think I am still in a flatline. I've had wet dreams every 2 weeks or so. and I feel tired as fuck.
But do you know what I realised today? That 90 days is just the fucking start to being where I want to be. This path is a daily battle. Honestly, the last 2 1/2 months were easy because I've been in a pretty much flatline. And this is scary as at one point I was led to believe there is a problem internally and there might still be.
But let me tell you where I was when I started this
- Depressed- I would go to sleep crying sometimes because of the way I felt about my self. Last time I felt this? before NOFAP
- My penis became numb at one point for at least 2 months and I felt like dying. Seriously, I felt this was the start of my suicide. (i'm 26 btw). 1 month into NOFAP this disappeared.
- I think I had kidney stones or something because I was pissing every 15 minutes and had a weird sensation (which probably caused the numbing). This scared me to death. 2 months into NOFAP this disappeared.
- I used to be jealous of my buddies as they have gfs and generaly positive. To the extent I started loathing them. Since i started NOFAP, this has disappeared. (fingers crossed doesn't come back as this is the worst feeling)
- I used to sit and sleep in my office getting depressed about my work life and why it's so shit, at LEAST once a week. Guess what, I've opened up a new business, I've got someone working with me!. I still have off days, because I want to be someone so great and I am so far away.
- I could never just talk to women. It was shaking, my voice became crooky, I would shake, judge myself and pretty much fuck up my life. now? I just talk to fucking women! Just like human beings, nothing else. (I hope my libido returns quick so I can escalate this
- Relationships have improved with all members of my family. Damn, I used to get nervous meeting them at one point (cringe) because I would never be able to socialise and again I always judged what im doing, where i am, what im eating, who im talking to.
- Food- before nofap I used to eat pizza 3 times a week without fail. Eat 3-10 chocolates after and drink fizzy drinks. Since NOFAP? I can't remember the last time I've had pizza! I still eat cheeseless pizza).
- I would never exercise before nofap. I would sit in my bed after work and just browse the new. guess what? since nofap I've started 15mins exercise a day (which is nothing, it should be 1.5 hours minimum!), I've started walking to work and I've taken up a couple of hobbies.
In that sense NOFAP has changed me. But my fellow brothers and sisters. This is a long battle. Today im throwing this "90 day challenge in the bin" and making this a lifetime cause. I felt sad yesterday because my libido is still dead flat. But I realised for 12 years i've been jacking off my essential nutrients. I need to put that back with yoga, exercise, good food, meditation, water, kegels to stop wet dreams, and friendship with everyone we meet. (All with almightys grace)
I want to say to all of you out there LETS BECOME THE BEST!
THE MOST SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMEN THE MOST CHARMING MEN AND WOMEN THE MOST CHARITABLE PEOPLE THE BEST FRIENDS SOMEONE CAN HAVE THE STRONGEST HUMAN BEINGS THE MOST CHARMING INDIVIDUALS THE MOST RELIABLE HUMANS and finally the THE BEST IN BED!!
90 days over and this is the start my friends...