- Rebooting Basics
- Tools for Change
- Porn FAQs
- ED & Porn
- ? Studies
Find a forum
Submitted by admin on Fri, 02/24/2012 - 12:38
This site doesn't have its own forum. Its content grew out of an online community on our sister site on relationships. However, there are several forums guys find especially helpful.
- One community is called www.yourbrainrebalanced.com. You can use it to journal about your rebooting experience. It's also a place to discuss the process of reversing symptoms related to Internet porn use.
- Another is called NoFap.org. It has its own forum and offers accountability partners. It is also synched up with (and created by the same guy as r/NoFap)
- Reddit's Reddit/NoFap (currently about 75K members).
- Another good Reddit forum is Reddit/PornFree, which emphasizes quitting porn, but not masturbation.
- There are additional forum options on our Support page.
If you are German, visit this new website with translated materials from YBOP and a forum.
Here's a video on how to use these forums: