Find a forum
This site doesn't have its own forum. Its content grew out of an online community on our sister site on relationships. However, there are several forums guys find especially helpful.
- One community is called www.yourbrainrebalanced.com. You can use it to journal about your rebooting experience. It's also a place to discuss the process of reversing symptoms related to Internet porn use.
- Another is called NoFap.org. It has its own forum and offers accountability partners. It is also synched up with (and created by the same guy as r/NoFap)
- Reddit's Reddit/NoFap (currently about 75K members).
- Another good Reddit forum is Reddit/PornFree, which emphasizes quitting porn, but not masturbation.
- There are additional forum options on our Support page.
If you are German, visit this new website with translated materials from YBOP and a forum.
Here's a video on how to use these forums: